Lead Fund Oversight Specialist
Lead Fund Oversight Specialist (Transfer Agency, CASS experience) is required to work on a permanent basis for a leading prestigious Investment Manager based in Horsham Sussex
Why join this global Investment manager?
Our client is a global investment manager. Who help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
The client has around 4,000 people on six continents. And they have been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes.
What your responsibilities will be:
• Help develop team members
• Help prioritise and assign work to the team
• Help manage how we sort out problems
• CASS governance and preparation of papers for committee meeting
• CASS breach reviews
• CASS statement oversight
• Manage the relationship with transfer agent, always looking for ways to improve
• Help deliver a risk-based oversight model of the transfer agent
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the transfer agency platform
• Oversee FX services, including reviewing daily reports, checking calculations and monitoring spreads and prices
• Oversee reconciliation: cash, stock, units in issue and tri-party
• Oversee NAV validation and controls
• Oversee month-end global close NAV
• Make sure controls are followed, and that exceptions are escalated quickly
• Maintain fair value and swing policy and make sure it happens
• Set up, maintain and oversee outsourced supplier processing
• Mange risk events and errors and make sure they don’t happen again
• Contribute to annual due-diligence visits to TPAs
• Liaise with the Portfolio Ops team on trading and corporate action problems
• Draft and maintain best-practice procedures
• Help prepare SLAs to support processes
• Work with stakeholders to make sure requirements are met and service is in line with the SLA
• Contribute to management information and key performance management that senior management need
• Help design and implement updates or enhancements to processes and systems
• Calculate and provide in-specie portfolio and income data to the Transitions team
• Co-ordinate fund tax liabilities and provide accruals to TPA
• Review quarterly swing factor calculations
• Produce technical data on business change
• Review investor tax reporting for Luxembourg SICAVs
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Knowledge of how funds work
• Knowledge of hedged products, calculation methodologies and collateral management
• A strong working knowledge of transfer agency platforms and processes
• A significant level of fund operations experience
• Experience of BestX or other transaction cost analysis applications
• Good with Microsoft applications, including Excel to an intermediate level
• Good with numbers
Excellent written and spoken English
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.