Service Desk Analyst (ITIL) Financial Services
Service Desk Analyst is responsible for supporting the Service Desk Manager in the delivery of the Service Desk functions of the Incident Management and Request Fulfilment processes. Acting as the first contact point for any customer communications and first time fix, their primary responsibility is to ensure that a clear customer focus is maintained during normal business operations. Responsible for ensuring that they support the Service Desk Manager’s aim to deliver enterprise class support services A key function of the role is the day-to-day delivery of the services within SLA’s and OLA’s.
• Relative experience of customer focused support roles in relevant areas, with a service administration and delivery background.
• Able to demonstrate a basic process understanding of Incident and Request process
• ITIL foundation certification preferred.
• Practical customer focused communication skills particularly verbal and written with the ability to elicit information from users via the phone.
• Able to drive simple Incident and Request resolution using the appropriate escalation channels when required.
• Able to contribute in basic white board type design and review sessions.
• Able to evaluate and understand newly developing situations within the team’s scope.
• A team player, approachable and flexible possessing an ability to work independently.
• Reasonable level experience in a customer focused role dealing with requests and incidents encompassing all areas of responsibility stated above. Relevant ITIL / Customer Service certifications would be considered advantageous.
Education / Qualifications:
Further Education /or similar work experience.
For more information please contact Aditi on 0208 463 0555 or [email protected]
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.