Salesforce Business Analyst (Agile/Scrum, ADO, JIRA
Salesforce Business Analyst (Agile/Scrum, ADO, JIRA) required to work for a leading global Oil and Gas organisation based in Central London for an initial 6 months.
Responsible for eliciting, defining and managing business requirements from stakeholders using structured business analysis tools, techniques and methodologies, to ensure that delivered IT&S products and solutions successfully meet those needs, and that business users' expectations are met.
Defining business requirements in the form of user stories based on INVEST principles with Acceptance Criteria in Gherkin format for product development, improving processes and systems, reducing their costs, enhancing their sustainability, and the quantification of potential business benefits.
Enriches and strengthens business domain, methods & tools, business modelling knowledge.
• Define baselines, measures, and interdependencies of value streams to drive benefits realization
• Be familiar with all Scrum ceremonies, roles and responsibilities.
• Define and write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria via design thinking and agile business analysis principles.
• Collaborate with the Product Owner and the team to prioritize the product backlog.
• Work with the Scrum team on continuous story grooming and provide mentorship on future stories.
• Validate what has been delivered meets the stated user story acceptance criteria.
• Organize sprint reviews with Product Owners to provide visibility and collect feedback.
• Facilitate dependencies, risks and issues across team utilizing scrum of scrum techniques for effective migration.
Essential experience required:
• Tertiary education and/or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Practitioner agile business analysis/Agile analysis.
• Practitioner design thinking.
• A strong understanding of Salesforce
• Business analysis experience, preferable in an Agile environment.
• Strong leadership and communication skills to present and articulate at all levels of the organization.
• Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Can resolve conflicting ideas and demands to provide clarity.
• The ability to deliver a message effectively and concisely at all levels, on both a technical and a business level.
• Track record of good interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to work within a virtual global team environment.
• Self-motivated to work with limited supervision.
• Strong evidence of working as a team player.
• Create documentation to efficiently communicate requirements and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Initiate, plan and develop Business Analysis activities in support of strategic initiatives.
• Ideally experience with ADO or similar tools such as Jira.
Background as a developer – a strong advantage.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.