Security Architect (AI/ML, AWS, Azure – Risk Security issues)
Security Architect (AI/ML, AWS, Azure – Risk Security issues) required to work for a leading Oil and Gas organization based in Sunbury, Middlesex for an initial 11 months.
• Analyse the AI/ML-related services offered by cloud providers to assess their security posture and associated risks.
• Develop reusable design & implementation patterns to enable teams to use AI/ML services in a secure and compliant manner, resulting in robust and reliable end-products.
• Provide security architecture support and guidance to teams who are developing AI/ML solutions.
• The ideal candidate will likely have good skills in architecture, with elements of cloud engineering and risk assessment.
• They should have good awareness of the security risks associated with cloud services (particularly AWS and Azure) and the unique security risks associated with AI/ML systems.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.