• Become a global market leader and replicate our success in the UK to other markets
• Continue enhancing our open API and extensibility offerings across our range of products
• To help shape, evolve and document the architecture that underpins our existing platforms and services.
• Drive technology forward to maintain and enhance our market leading products
• Lead our on-going transition from monolith to microservices
• Ensure that best practices are used across our product range
• Evangelise our architectural vision to team members and senior stakeholders
• Provide technical leadership within the delivery teams
• Experience in designing, building and operating distributed systems
• Fluent in REST API design
• Container/automation and cloud technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Hashicorp, AWS etc)
• Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline with multiple daily deployments to production
• Excellent understanding of development methodologies and modelling techniques
• Microsoft .NET Framework/.NET Core
• Microsoft SQL Server
Skills and Experience Required
• Creative, passionate, practical people to join our growing team of like-minded individuals
• People with a proven track record of applying testing, refactoring and patterns to produce software of the highest quality
• Someone who is comfortable architecting at a high level of abstraction, yet able to work at a detailed technical level
• Preferably someone with professional fintech experience specifically in the PFM (Personal Finance Management) space such as Open Banking as well as adviser practice management systems.
• Someone who can communicate well, and is able to articulate architectural design and strategy in both a business and a technical context
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.