Project Manager / SAP/ SAP BPC !!!
Project manager to full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation and satisfactory completion of SAP BPC Project. Facilitate scoping and business priority-setting, supporting senior management to ensure that all plans, work packages are aligned to the expected benefits and leads activities required in the realisation of the benefits.
- Proven track record as an IT Project Manager, preferably in SAP Planning and Consolidation Projects
- Formal project management qualification.
- Experience in running agile projects will be preferred.
- Management of Stakeholders, Governance, Change Control & Commercials
- Responsible for leading the project from its inception to execution. This includes planning, execution and managing the people, technology, resources and scope of the project. Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project.
- Ensuring that realistic project plans are maintained you will ensure regular and accurate communication to partners, consistent with the methods in use (agile, waterfall, etc), maintain all required financial records, and ensure regular quality reviews and that project work packages are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets. Following the agreed change processes when variations occur.
- Will obtain formal agreement by business and recipients to scope the requirements and establishes a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence, which may also include partner negotiations, ensuring that organisational policy and strategies are adhered to.
- Monitoring benefits and improvements against what was predicted in the business case you will ensure that all participants are informed and involved throughout and fully prepared to exploit the new operational business environment once it is in place.
- You will identify the communication needs and facilitate open communication and discussion between partners, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to business engagement strategies and plans.
- Identify, assess and handle risks to the success of the project and refer to domain authorities for guidance on specialised areas of risk, such as architecture and environment.
Monitor progress against agreed quality and performance criteria and develop opportunities for improvement. This includes monitoring and resolving supplier performance and ensuring effective working relationships between team members
Previous experience in Oil & Gas/Retail
Educated to Degree level or equivalent experience.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.