Site Reliability Engineer / SAAS / Java/ AWS / .Net!!
Our Client is the UK market leader SaaS provider of technology to financial advice firm is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer based in Surrey on a permanent basis to join their every expanding!
• Become a global market leader and replicate our success in the UK to other markets
• Continue enhancing our open API and extensibility offerings across the board
Who we’re looking for:
• Creative, passionate, practical people to join our growing team of like-minded people
• People with a track record of DevOps culture and processes who can investigate application issues and remediate with long term solutions.
• Someone with Experience in public cloud such as AWS
• Together with your team you will be responsible for tuning the current applications and assisting with investigating performance issues
• You will work with your team to improve and extend our operations procedures and best practices, including educating team members
• You’ll effectively investigate, resolve and mitigate service-impacting events for the client’s SAAS suite
• Implement new tooling and technology
• Reviewing development changes where the change will have an impact on the performance of an application.
• Coaching and supporting other team members on how to develop resilient and high-performance software
• Understanding of Agile Software Development practices
• Experience in supporting high velocity development
• Familiarity with .net, Java and Python development languages
• Understanding of caching strategies and technology (e.g. Redis)
• Understanding of penetration testing and or vulnerability remediation
Skills and Experience Required
• Knowledge of monitoring and alerting technologies such as Grafana, Prometheus,
• Understanding of Docker & Kubernetes and Container technology
• Windows and Linux Operating System Management Techniques
• Solid understanding of the OSI Model
• Experience in database technology and basic query writing MSSQL, Postgres.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.