IT Transformation Manager (Portfolio Management, DEVOPS, Certified Scrum Master) - MA/4435
IT leader accountable for keeping the IT transformation of Digital on track. This includes breaking down barriers to change, communicating status of progress, and seeking the right intervention via a transformation governance group (the operating working group) to deliver the transformation.
You will be a certified scrum master or Agile Coach, who can dig deep into embedding new ways of working in the team – both from a process embedding and culture embedding perspective.
• Accountable for instilling a new way of working to fully embed ModIT ways of working
• This will include ensuring sufficient agile, DevOps and skill gaps are addressed through upskilling / recruitment
• Own the execution of necessary go to market strategies to secure access to required skills through new vendors / partners
• Own relationship with wider IT to ensure consistency in approach across all change categories; people, process and technology.
• Work with HR & Talent and Learning to establish a “Developer Journey” to attract, retain, develop and protect highly sought after and scare resource
• 10+ years in IT organisation
• Must have experience as a portfolio manager, program manager or project manger
• High performing individual with strong networking skills
• Background in people and talent management
• Certified Scrum Master
• Effective and persuasive communicator
• Excellent problem solving skills, ability to help others organize problem solving
• Strong project management leadership
• Bachelor's degree, IT field
• Program Management/DevOps expertise
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.