Technical Service Delivery Specialist (ITIL, 2nd line, Windows 10, Problem/Incident Management)
You will have a technical background at 2nd line supporting Windows based applications, Service Delivery focused, good understanding of ITIL processes and problem & Incident management.
• Responsible for the efficient silent running of IT Operations –UK and Globally
• Running a suite of applications and supporting business process
• Maintenance (including minor enhancements) of systems supporting a business domain
• Maintaining Configuration data
• Service level management (SLA)
• Operational level management (OLAs)
• Local level Supplier management and supporting performance monitoring
• Service integration across multiple service providers (external or internal)
• Supporting service recovery from incidents
• Problem management (both proactive and following service incidents)
• Service continuity planning and Disaster recovery including demonstration of efficacy
• Implementation of service introduction (Service Transition from Projects and continuous improvement initiatives)
• Identification, management, and mitigation of operational risk to services
• implementation of changes into the operational environment as a result of new releases and changes.
• Ensures that internal and external services and service providers comply with standards and policies, including HSSE, security and regulatory requirements
• Provide guidance on operational impact of proposed projects, enhancements, and change resulting from business demand
• Provide guidance on operational impact of proposed projects and change resulting from technical/service changes from the central IT&S teams
• Input to the prioritization of change activity
• Working knowledge of the ITIL framework
• Key Team Player
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.